100 days!!! I must say, I am very pleasantly surprised with myself.
To commemorate this day, I invited everyone I know into my little world here, and I made...
The Top 10 Greatest Things About Living the Creative Life:
|my kind of manicure|
9) Cooking becomes art.
8) The dishes can wait.
7) Boredom is not an option.
6) Priorities shift; hours are gained that weren't there before. Time is made for someone very important: yourself.
5) Mistakes turn into happy accidents and learning opportunities.
4) Awareness heightens and appreciation for the little things grows.
3) Decision making and risk taking is practiced with a paint brush.
2) Spirits get liberated.
and the numero uno greatest thing about living the creative life....
I created this life!
It feels like yesterday when you committed to this and were freaking out the next day...wondering how the heck you were going to achieve this. well you are! That's awesome and keep it up!! You are definitely a motivator for me to get in gear as well and I appreciate that soooo muchReplyDelete
haha! I remember that day very clearly...and I remember how you talked me out of my freak out. ;) I'm lucky to have an art partner like you on my side. oxoxo I've never seen that pic of you- love it! Will you be using the old blog?Delete