"The rhythm of pausing and surrendering to life is the most daring, for here we can learn to just be." ~ Donna Farhi
I have never been quite as relieved to see a year end. The last few days of reflection leave me dizzy, wanting to escape to happier things to come, but I know that there is so much power in the pause. So I surrender the tired parts of myself and reflect on these questions:
- What did I surrender to this year? How did the surrender serve me?
- What learning stones have I gathered?
- What feels in balance in my life? What feels out of balance?
- Who surrounds me with love and support?
- What is bright on my horizon?
Wishing you all a sweet pause at year's end to reflect on what was and what is to be.
May it guide you on the new year's journey.
Post a Comment